Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Visit To Explore

My Niece came for a visit for a few days so I thought it would be the perfect time to explore some new places that have opened up and I have been meaning to check out.So she arrived on Friday mid afternoon so I made us lunch.Tarragon chicken salad sandwich with strawberry salad and lemon thyme sorbet for dessert .After lunch we chatted and got caught up and we decided on what we would do tomorrow.

The first stop we made was the Happy Acres Farms.I love all the yummy smelling and tasting products they make.We grabbed a basket and started to dig in.
After smelling all the delicious scents we decided on the burnt vanilla lotion made from goats milk.It not just smells divine but makes your skin so soft.We also bought some of there delicious fresh chevre for a mid day snack...
<><>&lt;>&lt;>
&lt;>
<><>&lt;>&lt;>
It was a great start to our day and we made some new friends.
I hope you will take some time for yourself and explore someplace new...
Blessings E.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment