Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Supper

I found this recipe for watermelon salsa so I have been really wanting to try it out so tonight I thought would be a great time.Sundays are our days to spent all together my hubby only has one day off a week from his work and now that football has started he is back to coaching so right after work he heads out and doesn't get home till after 8:30 some times.So anyways tonight he went to the market and got some carnes asada for some tacos and I made the salsa.It was devine the perfect refreshing touch to the meal.I hope you all are enjoying these very last days of summer break and have a Blessed Sunday...


Recipe as follows






3 cups finely diced seedless watermelon






2 jalapeno peppers,seeded and minced






1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro






1/4 cup minced red onion






juice of 2 limes






1/4 teaspoon of salt






mix ingredients and chill until ready to serve

No comments:

Post a Comment